Automatic egg tray dryer metal multi layer dryer and brick conveyor
Egg tray drying system determines the automatic level of an egg
tray production line. It also greatly affects the egg tray machine
price. There are three drying modes, including natural drying,
brick drying line, and metal drying line.
What are the main differences? How to choose a suitable drying
system for your business? On the basis of our 60+ successful cases
all over the world, we would like to offer you some tips.
Natural drying means to dry the trays under the sun. In general, it
takes 2-3 hours on windy and sunny days. Due to this drying process
requires more space and labor force input, it is only suitable for
the small egg tray machine, including HY-F1000, HY-F1500, and
1. Low cost. It can greatly reduce your investment cost from
equipment, construction works and fuel.
2. Low risk. If you are new to this business, you can start with a
small egg tray machine with natural drying.
3. Small space for the egg tray plant.
1. Low efficiency. It requires a much longer time to dry the trays.
Also, it should be done manually, which is slower.
2. Requires more space and workers for natural drying.
3. It is limited by the weather.
Brick Drying Line
Semi-automatic drying system is suitable for medium egg tray
machines, such as HY-4 sides and HY-8 sides. Of course, it can be
used for small egg tray machine to improve the drying efficiency if
you have enough money.
The brick drying room is more effective than the natural drying
system and it is also cheaper than the automatic metal dryer. In
general, the temperature inside is from 180 to 220 degrees Celsius,
which can dry the trays in a few minutes. In general, workers need
to pack the dry trays manually. It is the difference from semi
automatically and fully automatic machines.
1. More effective, which can dry the trays in a few minutes.
2. More labor-saving (using a conveyor belt to transfer trays).
3. It is cheaper than a metal drying line.Easy to maintain and
operate.Long service life.
1. More space required. The brick drying line is single-layer
designed, which means the length of the workshop should not be less
than 70 meters.
2. More construction works required, but our engineers will be on
site for your installation if you need.
Metal Egg Tray Drying System
Metal dryer is also known as automatic drying system. It can be
single-layer or multilayer. You can choose the design according to
the size of your plant, energy, and your actual demand. Generally,
the metal dryer is for large-scale egg tray machines. Some of them
are also equipped automatic packing machine to automate the
process. But it is also appropriate for small and medium egg tray
plants to improve efficiency.
1. Easy to transport, install, and operate.
2. Multi layer design can greatly save floor space.
3. Effectively use the heat inside the drying line to lower the
2. It only uses fuel oil or natural gas, electricity, or steam as
How to Choose an Egg Tray Drying System?
As shown above, each egg tray drying mode has its own advantages
and disadvantages. Below are some tips for you to get the most
suitable drying system for your egg tray production line.
1. Make clear how many trays you will make per hour.
2. How much money are you going to put into this project?
3. Your space, including the length, width, and height. The height
of the multilayer dryer shouldn’t be less than 4.5 meters.
4. The available fuel resources in your area.
5. The weather if you are planning to use natural drying.
How much to hire a worker per day?
Holden Machinery always figures out an egg tray manufacturing
business plan for customers. If you want more details, please
contact us right now!