Paper Pulp Automatic Egg Tray Dryer
There are two types of egg tray dryer:
1. Brick Drying Line
Semi-automatic drying system is suitable for medium egg tray
machines, such as HY-4 sides and HY-8 sides. Of course, it can be
used for small egg tray machine to improve the drying efficiency if
you have enough money.
The brick drying room is more effective than the natural drying
system and it is also cheaper than the automatic metal dryer. In
general, the temperature inside is from 180 to 220 degrees Celsius,
which can dry the trays in a few minutes. In general, workers need
to pack the dry trays manually. It is the difference from semi
automatic and fully automatic machines.
1. More effective, which can dry the trays in a few minutes.
2. More labor-saving (using a conveyor belt to transfer trays).
3. It is cheaper than a metal drying line.
4. Easy to maintain and operate.
4. Long service life.
1. More space required. The brick drying line is single-layer
designed, which means the length of the workshop should not be less
than 70 meters.
2. More construction works required, but our engineers will be on
site for your installation if you need.
2. Metal Egg Tray Drying System
Metal dryer is also known as automatic drying system. It can be
single-layer or multilayer. You can choose the design according to
the size of your plant, energy, and your actual demand. Generally,
the metal dryer is for large-scale egg tray machines. Some of them
are also equipped automatic packing system to automate the process.
But it is also appropriate for small and medium egg tray plants to
1. Easy to transport, install, and operate.
2. Multi layer design can greatly save floor space.
3. Effectively use the heat inside the drying line to lower the
2. It only uses fuel oil or natural gas, electricity, or steam as